Well, its Sunday October 12th and we are about 31 days away from finally meeting Adrian Edward in person! Vanessa visited the doctors this week and he scheduled the c-section for 7:30am on November 14th. Unless Vanessa goes into labor before, you can expect a phone call from Eddie or Vanessa later in the day! Vanessa is pretty big now and is gaining a few pounds a week! I guess little Adrian is trying to plump up before he heads out into the world.
Sofia is really strating to grow both physically and mentally. She has full converstaions with us and tells us about all sorts of things. She loves to tell us about her day and what she's thinking at that exact moment. Her newest fad: COOKING! Every time we coook she is right by the stove or cutting board asking to get involved. She even awoke from her nap today still half asleep and wanted to help with the cooking! It was hilarious! I also took a short video of her when I cooked dinner the night. She really likes to get involved.
No comments:
Post a Comment