
This weekend we had the baby shower for Vanessa at her parents house. It was great time and we received some very useful gifts. We would like to thank everyone who made it to the party and everyone who gave us a gift.
Vanessa's Mom made her famous pozole which was amazing as usual. Plus we had some fresh fruit and the great cake (which was chocolate and tasted awesome!). The women played a few games and I made my way into a few of them as well. I even won a game, the "put as many cotton balls in a bowl on your head using a kitchen spoon all the while blindfolded!!!). Thanks to the ladies for letting me play!

Vanessa is ready for her last week of work this week! She has been a trooper through this pregnancy and I commend her for her dedication to work. She will appreciate the time home and will hopefully relax for a few weeks before we head to the hospital. The doctor has scheduled the C-section for November 14th at 7:30am if you havent heard already.
Not much else going on these days. Just gearing up for Adrian Edward's arrival, as well as Grandma Goebert's visit to meet him and help us out for a few weels. I'll update soon...

1 comment:
Thank you for letting us crash at your place. We had a fun weekend even though it was totally chill. It was just what we needed. Can't wait to meet Adrian!
Post a Comment