So just a quick rundown of everything that's been going on with us......
So we are almost at 11 weeks, so excited to almost be in the 2nd trimester. I been feeling A LOT better lately! I'm still a little nauseous in the morning, certain smells really get to me but I been keeping my breakfast down! I'm still very tiered, ALL the time, I always want to take a nap. This is a lot different than when I was prego with Sofia, so I'm hoping it means it's a boy.
Sofia has been amazing lately. Putting complete sentences together, talks about everything, and anything. She loves to sing, especially in the car, she's so beautiful!
This is a very exciting month! My oldest brother celebrated his 35th birthday on the 1st, Happy Birthday to him. Sofia's Godfather Bert's Birthday is the 5th. Eddie's B-day is the 6th. Dia de las Madres is May 10th, also Jose and Susy's 11th wedding anniversity, congrats! Mother's day on the 11th, Happy Mothers day to all the mothers! My parent's 36th wedding anniversity! Congrats to them!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment