Vanessa went to the doctors last week to confirm what we knew was true. They scheduled her ultrasound for today and I was fortunate enough to be off from work. So we had chance to go and see our newest member of the family up close and personal. He/she is a whopping 2cm in length and is 8 weeks/4 days old! The babys heartbeat was 171/bpm, which is right on track. We are expecting baby #2 on November 24, 2008. Looks like turkey and the trimmings in the hospital this year!
We are so excited and look forward to the coming months of drs visits and planning (well at least I am. Vanessa might not be so thrilled about the 100 degree weather and being pregnant!)
Check out this video of the ultrasound:
As you all know, we are now back in Vegas and staying with Vanessa's Brothers family until July 1st when we are able to move back into our house. Vanessa is working at Manpower and has devoted the past three months to her efforts to get into the Clark County School District. She had an interview last week so please keep her in your prayers. I am working at Canyon Gate Country Club as the Exec Chef. Sofia is growing like crazy and talking up a storm!
Thats about it for now. I promise to blog soon....
1 comment:
I'm so happy to see you're blogging again! Although it has been almost 2 weeks since you posted this. :)
And an official congrats to you! Our babies will only be a few months apart!
Post a Comment