What a great night I had yesterday! Myself, Vanessa, Fia, Vanessa's Parents and Sister all went to eat at Carrabba's, a nice Italian restaurant. We had various dishes including chicken parm with pasta, braised short ribs with risotto and shrimp alfredo. It was all great and their bread is the best, especially when you dip it in the olive oil! And to finish the night, they sent me out some great tasting ice cream with a candle on top (see picture to the right). Fia blew out the candle before I could even make a wish! By the way, if you know Flavor Flav he was two tables away from us eating dinner last night as well!
V
anessa's birthday present to me was the new SMT5800 cell phone (see photo to the left). I was overdue for a new phone and this one is the coolest gadget they had at the store. It has internet capabilities, can check my email for me, opens up to a full "QWERTY" keyboard for typing, can open Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents, and so many other cool things. I love the phone and spend far too much time fiddling with it! Thanks babe!
anessa's birthday present to me was the new SMT5800 cell phone (see photo to the left). I was overdue for a new phone and this one is the coolest gadget they had at the store. It has internet capabilities, can check my email for me, opens up to a full "QWERTY" keyboard for typing, can open Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint documents, and so many other cool things. I love the phone and spend far too much time fiddling with it! Thanks babe!We are gearing up for Mother's Day at work. We are expecting 500 members to come and eat so it clearly is one of the busiest days for us. I also hired a new Sous Chef, so things should be running smoother within the next few weeks. I'll try to post the menu within the next few days.
Thats about it for now. We'll keep you posted...
1 comment:
Yea boi! Happy belated birthday to you!
Post a Comment