
The picture to the left is about 5 minutes after I arrived at Vanessa's parents house on Christmas eve. What a great feeling to hold my daughter again after almost three weeks without seeing her. She was overwhelmed with emotion and took off when she first saw me! I had to give her a few minutes to calm down and then she wouldnt let me go for the rest of the trip! It was amazing to see how much she had grown in only a few weeks. I was lucky enough to be with family for Christmas which was a blessing for me. I was also lucky enought to eat pozole and tamales and share a few shots of tequila with friends and family!
I was also lucky enough to attend the Seahawks last two home games, one of which was against the Washington Redskins! If you know me, you know that the Redskins ar
e my favorite football team. It was an absolute privilage to be able to see my team in Seattle and must admit that it also involved a good deal of luck. The Redskins didn't win, but it was a great day and night of football and relaxation. A friend of mine flew up from Las Vegas for the weekend, so we made the best of it on Saturday and Sunday. It was a hell of a game and for a short while I thought the Skins were moving on. Oh yeah, and I wore my redskins Jersey to the game so I was booed quit a bit. Luckily no one took it personal so I made it our alive. Good luck to the Seahawks as they head into Green Bay this Saturday.
New years eve was a long night for me, but one that finished on a very high note. We had a local news station broadcasting from atop the needle and they asked me to showcase a few dishes from our menu that night. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J-zJslclaM Click here to check it out.
I have also given notice to the Needle, so there's no turning back. My last day should be Feb. 24th and should hopefullyh back in Vegas in the first week of March. Please keep us in your prayers as we are still looking for work in Vegas.
Thats all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment