It's December 1st and Seattle just got its first snow of the season. What an amazing sight to see the snow coming down from the top of the Needle. For about an hour, the snow came down so hard that you couldn't see the ground! It was almost a scary sight to say the least. I got home and let the dogs out; they went crazy in the snow. I think we were outside for at least a few hours running around and kicking the soccer ball with LB. I felt like a young kid again and was so excited to see the snow on the ground. The only thing that could have made it better was to have Fia and Vane out there with us. Once darkness settled in, we went inside and got the wood stove burning nice and hot. LB lies down so close to the wood stove that I'm afraid she's going to catch on fire! I felt like I was up in the woods in a cabin and warming myself by the fire. I have to admit that it was an enjoyable few hours. It's amazing that some snow and a wood stove can bring some enjoyment into my life. I really needed it though, as its going to be a few more weeks before I can see Fia and Vane again.
Thanksgiving was really nice as my two "loves" flew up to see me. We had about 2 and half days together. We watched movies, kept warm by the fire and I made Thanksgiving dinner on Saturday night. It was great to have them here with me and hear Fia's little footsteps
Vanessa has gone on a few interviews and is waiting to hear from one company. She is excited about this opportunity and I am confident that she will get a chance for a second interview. She really wants to get back to work and is submitting resumes on a daily basis. Hopefully all the prayers that you all have said for us will come through for her. I have been scouring the paper and some websites but there's not much out there, well at least in the places that I am looking. You would think that Vegas would have a tremendous amount of opportunity, but maybe its the time of year. I'll just keep on looking and trying to send resumes when something good is available. Please keep your prayers going for the both of us. It seems like an eternity before I'll get back to Vegas!!!
Thats about all for now. I'll try and post the middle of next week with an update on my fantasy football teams! Please drop us a line or post a comment when you have time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment