Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Monday!

Hello Everybody!!!
So just to fill everyone in, Sofia and I are now in Vegas. Sofia is having the time of her life playing with her cousins. Vanessa not so happy : ( ... Not only do I miss my husband, but I can't seem to find a j-o-b!!! What is going on in Vegas!! I can't even get a freaken call back. Well today Monday I will be heading to a job fair, hopefully I can get a break, please keep your fingers crossed....

So I wanted to share a few pictures with you guys. the following are from Sofia last day @ daycare. Sofia and I made cupcakes the night before to share with all her little friends. I think she kinda knew it was her last day cause she didn't want to leave daycare that day when I finally picked her up. It was an emotional day, even Ms. Sheri got a little teary eyed.









Well I hope that everyone is doing well. I promise to keep everyone updated on the job search and I promise to post more often.

No comments: