Monday, March 2, 2009

Welcome March!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick update.....
Unfortunatly we were unable to go to Brianhead this past weekend with the Schultz family because one of my wisdom teeth decised to bug the hell out of me (no fun)! I ended up going to the dentist on Monday morning and sure enough I decided to have all 4 of them removed (no fun again!) Friday morning was my surgery and I decided to go completely under, no pain at all! I stayed at my moms house that day because Eddie thad to go to work but I got plenty of rest and only took one Vicodin for the pain. The dentist did and amazing job because to the day and feal no pain just soreness! I am craving a steak thought!!

On the brightside of things... We have finally decided to start doing some work on the inside of the house. We will be getting carpet installed upstairs as soon as they are done painting our room and Adrian's room. The finished painting downstairs on Saturday and WOW what a difference a coat of paint makes. I will get some pictures posted once we get the crown molding and the baseboard up which we just went out and ordered today. Next project is the kitchen. We will be making the island bigger and adding some more cabinets, refacing the one we have getting granite countertops and new flooring. Can't wait for that to be done! Eventually we will have hardwood floors in the downstairs and the stairs (not including the kitchen). It might take a few months but we are really excited about starting on some much needed projects!

1 comment:

geefunk said...

How exciting! You're house it gonna look great when you're done. Total face lift. :)