Thursday, February 19, 2009

3 month check-up

Adrian had his 3 month-check up yesterday and our little man is doing great. He now weighs 12lbs 13oz and measures 22.5 inches. He also got another 2 shots and I think Sofia was a bit more upset than he was. SHe kept asking the nurse why she poked him! Dr. Joe also said that we will be starting on solid foods next month which I'm sure Adrian will love (that lil chunky monkey)!






We have also been looking into a few schools for Sofia but have not decided which one she will be going to just yet. I can tell you that she is ready, everytime we go into a school we have to carry her out crying cause she wants to stay!

Valentine's day was fun. Eddie and I finally got to go to dinner (much needed) ALONE on Sunday of course because he had to work Saturday night. We went to a nice steak house and enjoyed it very much. Thank you to Susy and Jose (Adrian's future Godparent's) for watching Adrian and to Adonis (Sofia's cousin) for keeping an eye on Sofia and playing with her. Adrian was a very good baby!
In a couple of days we will be heading to Brianhead UT to celebrate Cameron's B-day with the Schultz Family. They were kind enough to invites us to spend some time in the snow. Should be really fun. Will post some pictures when we get back.










No comments: