Monday, November 5, 2007

The Countdown Begins!

So this morning my dear cousin Gaby asked me if I was ready to go back to Vegas? To be honest I really don't think it's hit me yet..... It's kinda confusing. The thought of leaving and going back home and getting to work really excites me, but the reality is that I'm leaving behind something so precious to me, my husband. I know that me going back to Vegas is a good thing for our family and it's not like we really didn't think this through, we really did. I can't imagine not being able to see Sofia everyday, it would drive me nuts. I'm sure that he's not really happy about it. Help! How can I make this feeling go away? Through this blog I want to let my husband know that I will miss him every second that we are away. That I wish him the best of luck in finding a job so he can joins us in Vegas. I want him to know that this is the best thing for us right now. Remember babe, "what doesn't kill us will only make us stronger." I love you very much!!!!

So just a little rundown of our weekend. We headed out to Vancouver, Canada just a couple hours drive from Seattle. We arrived on Saturday morning and headed to the Vancouver Aquarium. It was very nice, but it rained quite a bit. Then we headed to our hotel, where we get to stay in a very nice room on the 28th floor. We had a wonderful view of the city along with the water. We had a nice lunch and headed downstairs to the pool. Later in the evening we headed downtown and found a restaurant where I had one of the best mochas ever! Sunday morning after enjoying some room service breakfast we headed out to North Vancouver. We got lost!!! We finally found what we were looking for, after a while. It was a farm which Fia enjoyed very much. She got to pet goats, horses and hung out with ducks and bunnies. She had a really good time, so much so that she didn't even want to leave. Then we headed to Chinatown in seach of some soup that Eddie was craving. After walking up and down the streets for a good while we finally found a nice place where we all had some really good Chinesse food. All in all Canada was nice, not really what I expected. I guess I always pictured it to be out of the ordinary, but it turned out to be a lot like the states.









No comments: