Its been so long since we've posted that I dont know where to start. Why not with the most exciting news to date: ITS A BOY! Thats right, we have been blessed with baby X and he is a healthy 12 oz baby! We feel so lucky to have a healthy boy and this news has eliminated any struggles or worries that we have had lately. The picture to the left is baby boy X. Very cool to see the side view and the outline of his head. Vanessa is doing well and the baby is kicking everynight around 7pm! Vanessa has the pleasure of feeling of him kick every night and I was lucky enough to feel him kick for the first time last night. Very cool indeed.
Sofia Jade is doing well and seems to say new words and phrases everyday. Its amazing listening
to her talk. She is like a fish and loves to swim as much as possible. She is now jumping in from the side of the pool and going completly underwater with no floaties. She seems to have very little fear of going under or swimming. I'm sure that by the end of the summer she'll be swimming around the shallow end all by herself. The picture to the right is Sofia with her friends Kaleb and Camryn (Mark Schultz's kids) after some fun in the pool. The kids had a blast swimming and Mark enjoyed a few Blue Moon's while swimming as well!
I have also started a small garden here in the desert (if you can believe it!) I tilled a small piece
of Earth with some organic mulch to make a small bed for some plants. I planted some spaghetti squash, red beets, cantaloupe, pumpkin and soybeans. So far almost all the seeds have sprouted (see picture above). Sofia likes to go out with me everyday and check on the "baby plants". Hopefully come fall will have some fresh, homegrown produce! What a great way to save some money with prices of food skyrocketing. I'll keep everyone posted on the growth of this plants and hopefully will have some pictures of the end results!
Thats it for now. Please make sure and vote for your favorite name for Baby Boy X! Drop us a line at edshortsleeve@gmail.com or vrodriguez980@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment